The Opolette UX10210 tunable laser utilizes optical parametric oscillator (OPO) technology to generate wavelengths over a broad range in the Mid Infrared (MIR). Designed for portability, the Opolette UX is end user installable and the alignment can be verified if relocated. All tunable beams exit the system from the same port resulting in one beam path to the end-user’s application. Wavelength tuning is motorized and computer controlled.
- Integrated pump laser with quick connect cables
- Flashlamp based pump laser with minimal maintenance
- End-user replaceable flashlamp (50 million shot lifetime) and DI cartridge
- Flashlamp and/or Q-Switch external triggering
- Computer controlled via a single USB connection
- Control software/software development kit (SDK) included
- Programmable scans
- No factory installation required
- End user accessible alignment verification
- Temperature controlled, motorized Harmonic(s)
- All tunable wavelengths output from a single port
- Access to residual pump laser wavelengths (1064)
- Integrated alignment diode laser for OPO beam path identification
- WARRANTY: One year on the entire system. Includes all options except fibers
- External Motorized Variable Attenuator (eMVA)
Externally mounted and computer controlled. End user removable/installable. Reduces OPO by 10-15% when installed. Can only be used with visible and near-infrared wavelengths.
- Fiber Delivery Kit (FD)
End user changeable output from free space to fiber output. Standard fiber is 450mm core, 2m long, NA=0.22, SMA connector. Fiber coupler assembly installed directly onto the front of the system.
- Extended Warranty (EXW)
Extends full system warranty for one additional year, for a total of two years. Includes all options except for fibers.
|Tuning Range||2700 – 3100 nm|
|Peak Energy||6 mJ @ 2940 nm|
|Repetition Rate||20 Hz|
|Pulse Width||5 – 7 ns|
|Beam Diameter||4 mm|
|Divergence||10 (horizontal) x 2 (vertical) mrad|
2700 – 3100 nm (UX10210P)
3000 – 3450 nm (UX10210A)
PEAK OPO ENERGY
6 mJ @ 2940 nm (UX10210P)
5 mJ @ 3400 nm (UX10210A)
Click here to download