Based on the Ring-Cavity optical parametric oscilaltor (OPO) technology, the Phocus MOBILE represents the ideal light source for photoacoustic imaging applications that require high pulse energies and NIR wavelengths for deep penetration of biological tissue. High damage thresholds combined with minimal maintenance and turn-key operation reduce system down-time and allow ease of operation. The system provides a light-sealed, transportable cart designed for deployment into pre-clinical environments. A customizable, safety-interlocked fiber bundle delivers light from the system to the instrumentation and prevents system operation without fiber attachment. Motorized harmonics and fiber bundle delivery provide a completely, hands-free system tunable laser system.
- Vibration isolated, light sealed transportable cart with shock-absorbing casters
- Temperature controlled, motorized Harmonics (MH)
- Fully integrated pump laser, power supply, control electronics, and OPO
- End user replaceable flashlamp (100 million shot lifetime) and DI cartridge
- Flashlamp and/or Q-Switch external triggering
- No factory installation required
- Alignment verification
- All tunable wavelengths output from a single port
- Interlocked fiber bundle ports
- Standard fiber bundle
- Fiber access to both OPO and residual 532
- Computer controlled via a single USB connection
- Control Software and Software development Kit (SDK)
- Real-time pulse energy monitoring and logging for data normalization (EM)
- Harmonic Auto-Optimization (HAO)
- OPO Fast Tuning motor *** standard on HE model only ***
- WARRANTY: One year on the entire system. Includes all options except fibers.
- IDLER Access (ID)
Extends tuning range to include 1200 – 2600 nm
Decreases SIGNAL performance by 10%
- Fast Tuning OPO (FT)
Tunes the OPO to any SIGNAL (or IDLER) wavelength per shot fired.
- Motorized Variable Attenuator (MVA)
End-user installable/removable. Reduces max OPO by 10-15% when installed. Computer controlled. Can only be used with visible and near-infrared wavelengths
- Fiber Bundle Access to Residual 1064nm Output (1B)
Fiber bundle access to residual 1064 nm output.
- Wavemeter (WM)
- Integrated wavemeter for real-time wavelength monitoring
- Extended Warranty (EXW)
Extends full system warranty for one additional year, for a total of two years. Includes all options except for fibers.
|Tuning Range||690 – 950 nm|
|Peak Energy||55 mJ @ 750 nm|
|Repetition Rate||20 Hz|
|Pulse Width||5 – 7 ns|
|Beam Diameter||6 mm|