The RADIANT QX tunable laser series utilizes optical parametric oscillator technology to generate wavelengths over a broad range in the Near Infrared (NIR). Integration of system components into one compact unit increases ruggedness, minimizes misalignment and allows the user to reposition the system. Included verification hardware enables the user to confirm that beam paths are preserved after shipment or relocation; no expensive or time-intensive installation required. Hermetically sealed modules protect sensitive optical materials from the environment. All tunable beams exit the system from the same port. Wavelength tuning is motorized and computer-controlled.
- Fully integrated optical layout
- Flashlamp based pump laser with minimal maintenance
- End-user replaceable flashlamp (100 million shot lifetime) and DI cartridge
- Flashlamp and/or Q-Switch external triggering
- Computer controlled via a single USB connection
- Control software and software development kit (SDK)
- Programmable scans
- No factory installation required
- End user accessible alignment verification
- Temperature controlled, motorized Harmonics (MH)
- All tunable wavelengths output from a single port
- Access to fundamental and pump beams (1064nm and 532nm)
- All tunable wavelengths accessible without any manual configuration changes
- Fiber bundle compatible output port
- WARRANTY: One year on the entire system. Includes all options except fibers.
Motorized Variable Attenuator
End user removable. Reduces OPO by 10-15% when installed. Computer-controlled. Can only be used with visible and near-infrared wavelengths.
Fiber Delivery Kit
Fiber bundle is installed directly into the auto-locking OPO output port. For optimal performance, an internal lens is required to be installed inside the system (end-user friendly). Typical transmission is 50-60%.
Fiber bundle specifications: 2.0 m long, 5 mm input and output diameter, NA = 0.37.
Real-time wavelength monitoring and harmonic auto-optimization
Extended Warranty (EXW)
Extends full system warranty for one additional year, for a total of two years. Includes all options except for fibers.
|Tuning Range||650 – 2600 nm|
|Peak Energy||60 mJ @ 750 nm|
|Repetition Rate||20 Hz|
|Pulse Duration||6 ns|
|Beam Diameter||6.5 mm|
|Beam Divergence||<2 mrad|
650 – 2600 nm
PEAK OPO ENERGY
60 to 120 mJ @ 750 nm depending on model
Click here to download