The RADIANT QX tunable laser series utilizes optical parametric oscillator technology to generate wavelengths over a broad range in the Ultra Violet (UV), Visible (VIS) and Near Infrared (NIR). Integration of system components into one compact unit increases ruggedness, minimizes misalignment and allows the user to reposition the system. Included verification hardware enables the user to confirm that beam paths are preserved after shipment or relocation; no expensive or time-intensive installation required. Hermetically sealed modules protect sensitive optical materials from the environment. All tunable beams exit the system from the same port. Wavelength tuning is motorized and computer-controlled.
- Fully integrated optical layout
- Flashlamp based pump laser with minimal maintenance
- End-user replaceable flashlamp (100 million shot lifetime) and DI cartridge
- Flashlamp and/or Q-Switch external triggering
- Computer controlled via a single USB connection
- Control software and software development kit (SDK)
- Programmable scans
- No factory installation required
- End user accessible alignment verification
- Temperature controlled, motorized Harmonics (MH)
- All tunable wavelengths output from a single port
- Access to fundamental and pump beams (1064nm and 355nm)
- All tunable wavelengths accessible without any manual configuration changes
- Fiber bundle compatible output port
- WARRANTY: One year on the entire system. Includes all options except fibers.
Extended UV Tuning Range
Extends tuning range to 210 – 410 nm. Decreases OPO by about 20%
Extended Deep UV Tuning Range
Extends tuning range to 193-410nm. Decreases OPO by about 40%
Real-time wavelength monitoring and harmonic auto-optimization
Fiber Bundle Access
Fiber bundle is installed directly into the auto-locking OPO output port. For optimal performance, an internal lens is required to be installed inside the system (end-user friendly). Typical transmission is 60-70% in the VIS wavelengths and 40-60% in the NIR wavelengths.
Fiber bundle specifications: 2.0 m long, 5 mm input and output diameter, NA = 0.37. Only available for visible and near-infrared wavelengths.
Motorized Variable Attenuator
End-user installable/removable. Reduces max OPO by 10-15% when installed. Computer-controlled. Can only be used with visible and near-infrared wavelengths
Second Harmonic Access
End-user installable/removable pick off mirrors.
Fourth Harmonic Generator
End-user installable/removable pick off mirrors and Fourth Harmonic Module.
Extended Warranty (EXW)
Extends full system warranty for one additional year, for a total of two years. Includes all options except for fibers.
|Tuning Range||210 – 2500 nm|
|Peak Energy||7 mJ @ 320 nm
32 mJ @ 450 nm
|Repetition Rate||10 Hz|
|Pulse Width||4 – 7 ns|
|Beam Diameter||6.5 mm|
|Divergence||< 1.5 mrad|
410 – 2500 nm
210 – 2500 nm (with UV option)
PEAK OPO ENERGY
40-70 mJ @ 450 nm depending on model
7-11 mJ @ 320 nm (UV option) depending on model
Click here to download
Typical Far Field Beam Profile at 450 nm